Labels

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Production Update: Beginning to put my trailer together


On Final Cut Pro, after collecting the majority of my footage I have begun the production process into creating my final outcome of a trailer. I have successfully been able to put together my first 30 seconds of my trailer with my edited footage, and have changed around my storyboard to make the footage flow with a more professional approach. I have experimented with transitions on the shots, so that they don't just abruptly change, they have transitions into the next shot. In addition to this, I have used filters subtly in my work to show the variety of things that I am aware of within the software. Once I have added in my footage and edited it to flow with my storyboard. I am then aiming to go over my footage and begin adding in non diegetic sound effects to bring in the horror atmosphere that is created. I also would like to do some further work into the transitions so that when I am in my exam there are a variety of things I can discuss that I have done within Final Cut Pro creatively to produce my finished trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment