Labels

Thursday 16 November 2017

Production Schedule Updated








Since my last upload of my Production Schedule, I have filmed some more footage that I am now able to edit in Final Cut Pro. The green is the footage that I have successfully filmed and that I am happy with. The blue color is stuff that I am yet to film or that will need re filming as it is not to a good enough standard, which is primarily the section where my 'Dark room' is in my trailer, but I am currently making progress with the fact that I have edited the first 30 seconds of my trailer. The footage I have left to film I am planning to shoot at the weekend so that I am finished with my filming and now will just need to edit my footage to have it following the same structure as my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment