Labels

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Production Schedule (Updated)








I have color coordinated the work my production schedule in order for it to be more understandable for me to be able to see where I am at currently with my production. The shots that I have highlighted in red are shots that I am taking out of my trailer, due to trialing them and the shots not being successful or fitting to my trailer, so instead of this, I have opted for additional alternative shots that can explore my media skills further and some of these I have already filmed they just aren't mentioned in my production schedule yet as I am uncertain as to where I can put them to ensure that the trailer is still flowing and presenting the same original message.

The shots that I have highlighted in green are shots that I am happy with the way that they have turned out, when watching them back and I want to use my first time original footage, so it initially means that they are completely finished shots that will just need editing in final cut, and not redoing. 

Majority of the shots that are highlighted yellow I have trialed throughout my half term break and have realized that without a tripod the final produced piece is unrealistic to what I want to produce long term, so I am going to redo them, now using a tripod which I have opted to buying to make my trailer have a professional outlook to it. However I am not letting the footage I have captured go to waste, as I am going to use it to learn the software final cut pro so that I am still gaining experience in the mean time, whilst I am waiting to re-capture my footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment