Labels

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Storyboard: First 30 Seconds Feedback


Feedback on my storyboard:

"This is really good. I like how you've explained every single shot. I also like the range of camera shots. To improve you could use more character dialogue." Julia, 17

"Detailed and included good: sound, camera and shot descriptions. To Improve you need more settings." Shannon, 17

"Good use of imagery to convey ideas to the audience. Detailed use of the four main categories expected in a trailers content." Summer, 17

"This is amazing. It gives the trailer a lot of variety and detail." Jack, 17

"Includes a large amount of detail. Really good. Could be improved with more dialogue from the characters." Jake, 18

"Good use of detail and shot types. To improve add a range of locations." Niamh, 17

"This is good - I think it flows well. It also includes varied shot types." Charlotte, 17

"Well displayed. Good use of images to exhibit a story. To improve add in more characters." Fil, 17

From this feedback, it is evident to see that I will need to consider adding in an additional character to make my story line more interesting as currently it is limited to just Jake. So I am looking at another person who will interact with Jake that could add emphasis to his story line personally, whether that be a family member or a friend of his, and by using a real family member or friend I am getting a true representation of how he will treat this person, which can be displayed on camera. Additionally I will also need to consider what dialogue is being included as well as sounds, as currently it isn't as detailed as I'd like it to be on my storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment