Labels

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Character Profile


The ways in which I am going to present my characters likes and overall personality is through Mise en Scene choices. His costume choices is going to represent the genre of music that he enjoys which is varied, but primarily the rock genre, which means he is likely to be wearing ripped clothing and shirts, alongside his already existing piercings. As it states that he likes animals, he is accompanied by his dog throughout the majority of the trailer and will show affection to the dog to present that he evidently likes his animals. The way in which I am going to display that my character is in a relationship is by having some of the photos that have been taken presumably by the stalker of my character either holding hands with his girlfriend displayed in the dark room, owned by the stalker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment