Labels

Friday 2 March 2018

Magazine Front Cover - Title & Edited Image




For this post, I wanted to show the difference between the original image and the edited image to express the extent of editing that I have gone through to make the image look more professional and staged. I have evidently fixed his hair like I aimed to do previously, I have also removed the red eye on Photoshop as well and fixed his beard at the bottom to make him look more fresh and camera worthy. Overall I believe that my Photoshop attempt was successful as I fulfilled my intentions with the image, however I do believe I may attempt to invert the colors to link into the horror genre more as this will make the image come across as more scary as currently it doesn't link to the horror genre well as Jake isn't a scary character in the trailer anyway, so this could be an option to conform to the horror genre even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment