Labels

Friday 2 February 2018

Film Poster Photography Trial



For my poster, I have experimented with the main image and using the jump scare at the ending as the main feature that is going to draw my target audience in to watching the trailer itself. Instead of taking a screenshot from my trailer I wanted to have the image taken in a higher resolution and quality, so this poster is overall going to be more controlled as I have looked at a variety of approaches when taking my image and not just sticking to the same pose. Lighting has also been another factor that I have had to consider in my imagery as I wanted to explore the effect that light has on the overall image itself, which is explored and shown in the photos above. Personally I am going to attempt to edit the 5th image further as the lighting and the placement works nicely with each other and I believe that this is therefore going to be easier to manipulate and edit to my intentions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment