Labels

Thursday 14 December 2017

Film Trailer Rough Cut Feedback


The feedback that I gained from the class after having them watch my trailer, was that primarily I now need to work on adding sound and working it into my trailer to make it a more realistic horror trailer, as I have already a variety of visuals, however alongside this I am now aiming to work on the transitions of the shots as It is very jumpy to other shots I have filmed and added in because it doesn't work as well alongside the typical codes and conventions of a trailer. As I had only just begun adding in the text to trailer, I need to work on choosing a more suitable font to represent the horror genre, but for my rough cut I was only adding in these titles to experiment where I wanted them to be, as I have adapted my storyboard throughly to link more to the narrative of hansel and Gretel just a more modern day version horror. 



No comments:

Post a Comment